Parks & Recreation
Overview & Responsibilities
The Grandview Parks and Recreation Department:
- Provides recreation, educational and fitness programs for all ages
- Maintains approximately 45 acres of park lands and green spaces
- Organizes and/or supports community special events
- Cares for the City's street and park trees
- Please click here for dog restrictions in City parks
- Operates the Municipal Pool
- Rents the two shelter houses to citizens and organizations
- Maintains the seasonal skate park
- Oversees the Wallace Gardens community garden plots
- Maintains all recreation facilities
- Operates under the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Offers youth and adult programs.
Parks & Programs
- Parks - Rent a shelter house or view park improvement plans.
- Programs - View sporting opportunities for youth and adults.
Parks & Recreation Brochure
- The Parks and Recreation department publishes a Community Guide quarterly (4 times a year) click here